Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Project365: January 8-14

January 14
The snow falling from the sky continues. We decided to embrace it tonight and spent 15 minutes suiting up, 20 minutes playing in the deep deep snow and 5 minutes unsuiting - leaving everything in a big wet pile. It was quite fun!
 
January 13 
My husband came home from work this evening with a surprise for me: flowers! I love him. I also love how purple tulips and their bright green leaves and stems remind me of Spring - especially on a snowy day like today.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
January 12
Today, Simon was extra messy. Thankfully, I was able to whip the apartment into shape before it was inspected…and thankfully management gave us a few hours notice (this time) before showing up. Kind of a crazy day.
 
January 11
I sold a mini turtle today (my first sale of the year!) and gave myself a French manicure. It was a good day.
 

January 10
I love our Small Group and I’m loving the book of Hebrews more than ever! What an amazing God we serve!!


January 9
Our pastor is back!! After being away for 8 months, today’s sermon was a clear reminder that God has blessed him with the gift of preaching and glorifying our wonderful Creator’s beautiful name.
The purpose of the Universe is for God’s name to be hallowed”.


January 8
Peter and I were looking through our catalogs this morning and it hit me that although we are very much alike, we would hands down spend our pretend money on totally different things. And no, Peter’s catalog of choice was not Ulta. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...