1. I feel happy when I do anything that makes me feel alive! I like to think of myself as a very happy person, and that is because I surround myself with things that make me happy: Jesus, friends, family, my best friend-husband, my son, owls, bright colors, yarn, etc. There are three things that make me the happiest. Eating out with friends, having fun with friends (games, silly conversations, watching dumb movies, etc.) and going to amusement parks with friends. Laughter is a key to happiness and pardon the expression, but I love to laugh!
2. I get silly when I am around certain people...and drink certain drinks. ;) I love being silly (it makes me sad to think that I'm not as silly as I once was - I guess that's what being an adult and mother has done to me - I shall not make those two things change who I am though - bring on the silliness!).
3. Something that makes me sad is being SO far away from my dear sweet friends and family...who know how to bring the silliness out in me. I would LOVE to hang out with my dearies and just let my hair down and be silly and wild and not care...for just a few hours.
4. Something that makes me annoyed is not being able to be as spontaneous as I would like. I miss the spur-of-the-moment dates (with my husband or girlfriends) and the freedom to go and do whatever I would like without having to schedule it in. I'm also annoyed with money...or the lack thereof. I would love to just hop on a plane and go visit all of my dear ones without having to worry about spending money. Maybe I'll start playing the lottery...and have even less money than I do now. Nevermind, bad idea.
5. A time that I've been truly surprised was Five times come to mind. 1) When I found out Peter was interested in dating me. 2)When I found out I was pregnant (we had gotten married between the dating and the pregnancy part - fyi). 4) When I received Viking tickets for my birthday 5) When we lost our house.
6. I am so thankful for Grace! When I get all whiny and I complain, He is there to reassure me that He will never leave me nor forsake me, even when I don't treat Him right. I love that about Him, and I try not to take that promise for granted. I'm also grateful for friends who stick by me no matter the distance or length in time since we last connected.
7. I feel loved when people want to hang out with me and give me gifts or surprise me with anything (yes, I'm needy and I'm admitting that one of my love languages is gifts - so embarrassing).