Monday, January 10, 2011

lazy me.

I feel like doing nothing today. Which is bad, since today is probably the busiest day of the week for me. I have freshly washed laundry that needs to folded and an entire apartment that needs to be cleaned and my small group study that needs to be finished before tonight. So why am I blogging instead of doing all of that? I have no idea. Maybe I'm waiting for the coffee to kick in. Maybe I'm waiting until after lunch. OR, maybe I'm waiting until after Simon goes down for his nap. Maybe, maybe, maybeeeee. sigh. No, I'm blogging because I'm lazy. I'd rather sit on my bum and type away then get the dust rag out. I'd rather stare at my computer screen then fold the once-hot-now-cool laundry. Actually, to be honest, I'd rather slip back under the covers of my comfy bed and just sleep. Sleep until I can't sleep any longer - I wonder what that would feel like? Hmm. But that would be extra lazy of me, and so I'm blogging instead. Maybe eating lunch will give me some much needed energy. I'm thinking my energy level is probably at 8% right now...actually, that was before I did laundry, it's probably down to 2% now. If I could get up to 20-25% I think I could manage to do a little cleaning and folding. ;) Time to heat up some leftovers and put in my headphones. I will conquer this laziness if it's the last thing I do. But first I'm going to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...