Monday, January 10, 2011

Project365: January 1-7

January 1
Peter gives the best foot-rubs. I’ve always thought my feet to be weird-looking, but my husband loves them and finds them quite attractive. Yeah, he’s a keeper.


January 2
Last game of the season for the Vikings. Sad.


January 3

I haven’t had much of an appetite these last couple of weeks. I forced myself to find something edible to eat today. I went green: broccoli, peas and cabbage; sautéed in olive oil, s&p and a sprinkling of asiago cheese. It was actually pretty good - but we already know cheese makes everything taste better. ;)


January 4
Jude is Simon’s best friend. They always get these huge grins on their faces when they see each other, and they play well together too. Jude is always happy (except when it comes to bedtime) and has the cutest little laugh. He is also one of the best dressed toddlers I know (as seen in this picture). :)


January 5
Today was a lazy day. Peter came home early from work, sick and Simon watched Disney’s Robin Hood for the first time. Watching it took me back to my childhood and it reminded me of my schoolgirl crush on an animated fox. Yeah.


January 6
Sick day. We all woke up feeling not-so-great this morning. Thankfully, we feel better now, but only after drinking plenty of liquids, taking Emergen-C and resting. Here’s hoping for a better day tomorrow! :)


January 7
I feel like I’m officially a Minnesotan now. I took my Sorel winter boots out on their maiden voyage tonight and my feet thanked me - waterproof and warm, what more could a girl ask for in a winter boot? (Gotta love my husband’s sweet discount too). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...