Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Windsday Piglet.

It's time to break out the blankets. We're at that crazy mixed up time of the year where the weather doesn't know if it wants to be cool or warm. Currently it wants to be cool. The heat of course is not on in our building, so the cold gusts of wind that seep through the cracks are making our apartment quite chilly. I have the one blanket that we keep around our living room laying on my lap as I type and a hot cup of coffee not too far from my finger tips. It's a comfy feeling, being all warm and snug.

I find myself again with too many things to blog about. What a crazy busy week we just had (as predicted in my previous post). Peter's back to work after taking off quite a bit of time last week (Wed=half day, Thursday off, Friday=half day, Sat-Mon= off). We were spoiled having him home so much. But alas, reality hit hard early this morning as our alarms went off and he's back to work for the next 4 days. Can't really complain.

I shall blog about the fun and exciting things that happened last week in my next post.

Both children are still sleeping (see previous post if you are confused by the word "both"). I should probably go wake them up before they oversleep. It's amazing how quite this apartment can be in the morning. Only the sound of the keys clicking as I type and the wind outside. It's a strange quiet...that will soon be overtaken with the sound of children. :)

Random note: This post has 192 Views so far. I'm amazed. I don't know how people keep finding it since it was written some time ago (a year ago this month) and is now hidden away within my blog - but it still gets a few hits per day, which surprises me and makes me happy. Happy, not because people are coming to my blog, but because they're listening to an amazing song. KW still has a way of giving me goosebumps when I hear her singing/pray.

Well, that's all for now. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend (boo if you had to work). Stay warm on this beautiful windsday. :)

2 comments:

  1. :-) I just love you. And I'm glad our week last week shared some of the same FUN FUN FUN. Oh my gosh. How are your cheeks today? :wink: Thanks for the stroller lend...we shall stop by later this week and drop it off. Maybe even tonight on my way to pick up the Dillows from the airport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cheeks are still quite sore. lol!! I guess they did get quite the workout. ;) Ah, such fun! I could use a good dose of that kind of laughter every so often...I think it's good for the soul. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...