Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Emotional Music

I've been so emotional lately - thank you hormones. Friday and Tuesday night I cried silly tears. I started tearing up as I was thinking about my family just a little bit ago too...I guess I'm homesick. Sigh. I hate not having total control of my body. It's frustrating and I'm sure quite annoying for my husband as well. ;) I've been quite exhausted from numerous activities that have been keeping me busy these past couple of weeks. Now that life is starting to slow down, my body seems to be doing the same. It's times like these where I wish I could sleep in and take naps whenever I wanted. The thoughts of taking a vacation has also entered my mind - ahh, how lovely would it be to escape from this apartment and city to somewhere sunny and warm with my husband and well-mannered little boy (hey, a girl can dream) and just relax.

I've been working on a music playlist for the past month. A few girls and I are trading CDs full of music that have shaped our lives. It's been an interesting experiment. It's definitely taken me back quite a few years, that's for sure. I've also noticed that my music taste has grown a lot...and that I still enjoy listening to music from back in the day. Hopefully I'll finalize it soon - I've become such a procrastinator when it comes to this project. Bad Jes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...