Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Homesick

I'm homesick today. I called home this morning to check up on my little brother (Josiah broke his arm on the 17th while biking) and to catch up with my mom on how the family was doing. Simon was being especially cute while I was on the phone and I just wanted to share the fun with my family. I looked up tickets while on the phone and was astonished at the prices: $450-750 (note to self Delta is expensive flying from MSP to FWA). Ahh! We haven't tried driving out to see my family since Simon has been born...I can only imagine the stress of a 10-hour trip (not to mention wasting 2 whole days driving). I feel like it'll only get harder and more expensive to visit my family as the years pass on by. That's depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...