Monday, March 9, 2009

Musings of a bored girl...

I'm having a boring Monday, nothing much going on right now, so here I am blogging. Simon is sleeping (good boy) and I'm freezing, for some reason it's really cold in the apartment today...brr. I'm *really* looking forward to Spring...Summer actually. I can't wait to take little Simon baby out in the stroller, walking around the lake or through Como Zoo, that sounds amazing right now. I'm also looking forward to sitting out on our balcony while said baby naps and catching some sun rays...so therapeutic. It's been such a long, cold, white Winter. Thank goodness, it's almost April.

Peter and I got a Wii this past weekend. I love playing games with my honey. I really like playing sports and miss being able to do it in real life...second best I guess is playing it on the Wii. My favorite sport on the Wii is bowling, it's been over a year since we've gone bowling and I was really missing it. It's amazing how similar bowling on the Wii is to the real thing (I'm even sore in the same areas - lol). Now if only they had Wii Volleyball...sigh.


So I'm losing more weight then I thought possible postpartum. It's been 7 months now and I'm smaller then I've been in YEARS. The one and only downside to losing so much weight is that my jeans don't fit me like they used to. I feel like throwing out everything in my closet and getting all new stuff...stuff that actually fit. Haha, I wish. It's not that bad actually - I get like this every now and then, I just need to work on being content with what I have. Easier said then done...

Oooh, I got my cartridge re-pierced. I've wanted to get it done ever since it closed up right before babySimon was born. Apparently, getting a piercing while you're 6 months pregnant (my first mother's day gift...simon's birthstone...from Peter) isn't such a good idea because your body can't heal it as it should since it's focusing on the pregnancy. So yeah, I got it done again last week and it's far less painful then I remember the last one being - that's probably a good sign. I ♥ it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...