Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thoughts on a cold January day...

This week is flying by. I'm not looking forward to Monday. My husband will go back to work, 5 days a week, 8 hours a day and I'll be here at home with the baby all by myself again. I always miss the holiday vacation time that my husband is able to take around this time of year. I enjoy spending time with him and am always sad when I have to say goodbye to him in the mornings. I'm okay with being a stay-at-home mom, but it's hard at times not having that adult interaction. Sometimes I'm able to spend time with friends during the day, but it gets a little stressful hauling a baby all over creation. I'm definitely looking forward to Spring, somehow I think it'll be easier to go places with a baby then it is right now in these cold wintry days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...