Monday, January 26, 2009

Mondays aren't so bad...

I love that my husband can work from home from time to time. It's not like he does it a lot, but when he does, it makes me happy...especially when he does it on a Monday. Sunday nights depress me because I know that when I wake up the next morning, I'll be saying goodbye to my husband and won't be seeing him for another 8-10 hours. It's always harder to say goodbye after having the whole weekend off together. On days like this, where he rolls over and whispers, "I think I'll work from home today", I can't help but be happy.

Lots to do today! The top 4 items on my list are: cleaning (we live as pigs on the weekend), mailing out my music CD's (some of us girls are doing a CD mix swap on The Crossings...mine pretty much rocks, IIDSSM), putting together a menu for this week (Thank you Jo for letting me borrow those fabulous Everyday Food magazines...I'm so inspired!)...and catching up on some reading (Mark, Future Grace, and our parenting book that we're reading through with J&A). Now if I can only get all of those things done before the babes wakes up from his nap....haha, riiight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...