Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tip-toeing around the apartment...

Sometimes motherhood can be quite exhausting...mind, body and soul. I'm sitting here at the computer typing out my thoughts while my little one naps. I should be doing other things, like cleaning the apartment, figuring out what to make for dinner, etc., but I'm not. One of the reasons is because I'm finding myself tip-toeing around the apartment trying to make the least amount of noise, hoping that the little guy will sleep longer due to the lack of sound. It's crazy how much this little baby controls me...lol. Sometimes I wish we were in a larger place...a house maybe. Then I could drop him off in his room on the 2nd floor, go down to the main level and do all of my chores without fear of wakening him. And then I think of how much work a 2-story house would be and I'm once again content in our 1,000 sq.ft. apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...