Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My newest addiction.

There are few apps that I will actually pay money for. I'm not picky and the apps I use the most are free. Ignorance is also bliss. I don't really know what I'm missing by using the freebie apps. But then I came across Rhonna Design App for the iphone. It's fairly new and I can already tell it's going to be uber popular. It's a whopping $1.99 (I know, I'm such a cheapo), but it's worth EVERY penny...and more. I'm actually surprised it's so inexpensive. I can't even begin to say how much I love this app. The design factor is amazing. There are SO many options on this app - almost too many options. I'm overwhelmed. But in a good way. Thank goodness for tutorials. I don't use photoshop, so I'm ignorant when it comes to layering and masking. Luckily, it's an easy app to figure out, and for the things that were stumping me, I turned to youtube/Vimeo.
Click here for App Information

These are the pics I've created so far. Remember, I'm totally a beginner. AND THIS IS MY FIRST DAY! Ha. Please no judgement. Someday, hopefully my pics will be way more visual and prettier too.
This was the first one I did at 12:30am. It's probably the simplest project on the app. Background, quote, color. Boom! This app is FULL of amazing and fun quotes. 




One of my firsts. It needs work.

Another one of my firsts. I'm not a huge fan. But it is what it is. Background image, a hydrangea flower. 

This is a total copy-cat from one of the youtube tutorials (layering - link found at the bottom of this post). It was fun to follow along and make. 

Another copy-cat project (Masking - link found at bottom of post).

Finally, I got a little creative...all by myself. 

My latest project. I love my boys. Again, needs help.

Here are some websites I found helpful:
Q&A with Rhonna
Layering
Masking
Getting Started



No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...