Monday, January 7, 2013

Adoption.

There are many things I admire about my friend Johanna. She and her husband have two adorable kids and are looking to add to their sweet family via adoption. My admiration just went up a few notches. Off the top of my head, I only know a few things about adoption:

1) It's a GREAT thing.
2) It's EXPENSIVE!
3) It's a very time consuming journey.
4) It's hard. 

See why I admire her?  If you have a heart towards supporting people who have this high calling of adopting and want to look good doing it, click on this link and buy a t-shirt. You can learn more about their journey by clicking on this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...