Thursday, June 3, 2010

Four Beautiful Years

"If I had known I would get to spend the rest of my life with you, I would have started the rest of my life much sooner."

Four Years ago, I was in my hometown of Fort Wayne, IN. with my dearest and closest friends and family lovingly surrounding me. I was wearing a beautiful white dress and feeling like a princess that day. Four years ago, I looked into my best friend's eyes and said "I Do" and four years ago I kissed my husband for the first time.

So much has happened to this brown eyed girl in just four short years. I look back and hardly recognize that girl that Peter married on a bright June day, back in 2006. God has blown me away by His numerous blessings. I
certainly don't deserve them and I try not to take them for granted. Pictures and memories help remind me of the past Grace in my life.




These rainbow pictures always make me smile as they were taken on the eve of our wedding day, during the rehearsal. They have a way of causing me to take a breath and remember the promises of God. I like to think that God set those rainbows in the sky just for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...