Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ramblings of a cranky person.

It's the middle of July...July!!! Oh my goodness, I keep catching myself in a panic that the Summer is almost over and the dreaded cold weather is about to make its appearance all over again. Summer always seems to pass too quickly for me.

When I was younger, July was always a favorite month of mine (it still is). We have 3 birthdays in my family (3rd, 24th and 25th). We also have a fun festival (3 Rivers Festival) that we always went to in the middle of July. My family is going tonight for the 4th year in a row without me...I'm just a teensy bit jealous (okay, more then a teensy bit). And let's not forget the warmer weather that July brings - although it's been a lot cooler then expected this year, which is a shame 'cause I adore hot temps!

This week has gone by sooo slowly. Not very much going on. I thrive when I have something to look forward to. Currently I'm looking forward to going to my Chiropractor appointment tonight (sad I know) - just getting out of the house sounds divine right now, cranky baby in the backseat and all. It's times like this that I miss working.

I have two full loads in the dryer right now. Call my crazy but I like laundry day. I wake up and I think to myself, what do I need to do today - ahh, yes laundry. That should keep me busy.

I feel as though all of my creativity is gone. I do the same things over and over throughout the day/week and I'm sick of it. Most of the time I'm focused on keeping Simon happy and preoccupied...and fed. I am SO tired of figuring out what he can eat. This kid has an endless appetite. I have come to the conclusion that he is a very needy child. He thrives on attention and loves to interact with people (which isn't a bad thing at all, but it does get old for me as I'm pretty much the only entertainment/person he has each and every day). It truly is a joyous time when Peter gets home from work! ;)

So yes, if you haven't already figured out, this post has no rhyme or reason to it. It's just a rant post and a showcase of my crankiness. Great. Maybe I'll haul out my sewing machine and finish up on some projects while the baby naps. That's different. Yes, and once the baby wakes up I think we shall take a walk outside (even though it's a bit chilly out - 68 degrees) with his new stroller - thank you birthday coupon. **Simon's birthday is coming up - ahhh!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...