Monday, April 13, 2009

It's time for a change...

So I'm seriously thinking about getting a new hairstyle. It's been since the middle of December since I've gone in for a haircut. My hair for some reason has taken it's own sweet time to grow. I'm hoping to grow my hair out (to my shoulders), but until that happens, I might as well have fun with it. So here are some of my options - some styles that I *think* might work for me...

--------------------------------------
#1: This one is a definite favorite. It's probably a little shorter then I would like, but I like the playfulness of the short layers and it frames the face. The bangs are really cute too!


#2: This one is simple, but still rockstarish. I probably would skip the purple highlight (for my husband's sake) and keep my own haircolor.


#3: I really like this one...with my own hair color of course. It's a very whimsy-like cut. This would probably look good both straight and curly (as pictured). It's a wee bit longer then what I'm sporting now, but I think I could make it work in a shorter do.


-----------------------------
So, now I just need to decide. I guess I'll make my decision easier by asking my husband's opinion...that always seems to narrow it down - haha. I'm curious though, what do my loyal readers think?

Take your vote!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...