Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today has been a rough day. I fear I'm getting cabin fever. Simon has been a little clingy today and that really wears me out. I thank God that he's sleeping through the night and I don't take that for granted. He slept 13.5 hours last night, I finally had to wake him up this morning (which is probably why he's cranky...he hates it when I do that). I made brownies today, but they came out thin. Fail. Oh well, perhaps they'll still taste good. The dreaded dinner hour is almost upon me. I'm so tired of being creative and coming up with tasty meals. I feel like I'm just going around in circles making the same things over and over again. It's tough. I wish I were more creative and more adventurous. It's hard because I'm constantly thinking about Peter and what he would like to eat. The more adventurous stuff just doesn't seem to appeal to him. I'm sure I'll get batter at this with time(*groan* it's been 2.5 years already!). Well, the cranky baby is awake, so I shall depart and bring him in to nurse...blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...