Friday, March 14, 2014

In loving memory of our red couch.

Our living room got a makeover today. We switched out our old red couch with a classic-looking gray Ikea couch.


I didn't think I would be so emotional saying goodbye to our red couch. A lot of memories happen in 7 years time. The most precious of memories would be bringing my babies home from the hospital and just sitting for hours days, snuggling with them and breathing in their lovely baby scent.

Miles (House #1)
Simon (Apt. #2)
Simon (Apt. #2) 

My Dizzy Frog business started on this couch.


 
We've entertained friends and family.



 My children learned how to climb on it.
Easter {2013}
We've watched countless movies and football games on it.
Broncos vs. Patriots


And it's shared all three homes with us (2 apartments, 1 house).

  
Apartment #1

Simon (Apt. #2)

Our First Home


>>>>>>>>misc. couch pics that make my heart a'flutter<<<<<<<<

Praying for daddy {2013}
Baby Simon. {2008}

Simon. {2008}

Simon {2008}

Simon {2008}


Brothers {2012}

Baby Miles {2012}

Miles' 1st Birthday {2013}
 <<<<>>>>
If only our red couch could talk. I'm excited to see what this new couch has in store for us. I know it's silly to think of a couch in this way, but I'm sentimental like that. Goodbye, Red. Hello Gray.
Couch:  Ikea EKORP Sofa with a Svanby Gray Slipcover.  Pillows: Curtain Panel, Target.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...