Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. My favorite quote is "Worrying does not empty tomorrow of it's troubles. It empties today of its strength"

2. A bad habit I have is I pick off my nailpoilish...I also I mumble and slouch (such poor posture I have!). I'm also a slooow eater and I leave little bits of food on my plate for "later". I'm sure my husband could come up with a lot more.

3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was when I moved to Minnesota as a married person, and shared an apartment with a man - my husband. Also, holding my baby for the first time. I think I'll *really* feel "grown up" though once we officially own our first house.

4. Weekends are my favorite! Peter is home from work. We stay up late, sleep in and do fun things as a family. Date night usually happens on the weekend too. :)

5. When I was a child I wished my name was Jes. I always liked my name Jessica, but wished people would shorten it to Jes (or Jess). Only one person called me "Jess" while growing up (my Uncle from DE) - I loved it. Once I moved out, everyone called me Jess. Now when people call me Jessica, I think I'm either in trouble, my mom is calling me or the person doesn't know me well enough to call me by Jes. ;)

6. I wish
I were a millionaire. Then I would be able to visit friends and family, travel, give to charity/missions and live without worrying about going over budget. I'm not a lover of money, I'm just a hater of not having "enough" money.

7. A secret I have is I'm not a very good -OR- confidant driver. Okay, so maybe that's not really a secret to those who really know me. Moving to the Twin Cities and being around MN drivers has frightened me more than I would like to admit. After being in quite a few accidents as a kid/teenager...it's hard to lay those fears aside. I *really* want to get better though this Spring/Summer - maybe take some classes. So yeah, the secret is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...