Friday, April 2, 2010

tomorrow...tonight...today.

Tomorrow, we shall do something that we've never done before - put in an offer to a house that we hope to own as our own. It's been a roller-coaster ride for this house, but we both feel confidant enough about it to make an offer. I'm excited.

Tonight my friend Rosanna and I will get together with our little ones as our husbands are away celebrating Man Fest 2010. I think this is the third Man Fest since we've all been friends. Us girls usually do something while the boys are away celebrating their manliness. Johanna wasn't able to make it, so it's just Ro and myself tonight (we'll miss you JO!!). We're planning on eating yummy Indian food, and watching a chick flick...and somewhere in-between putting our boys to bed.

Today, we had our first batch of April Showers. It thundered and rained pretty hard. As I gaze out our balcony window I'm amazed at how green the grass looks! YESSS!! I'm not a huge fan of rain, but every now and then it's okay - especially when I get to stay indoors and enjoy it safe and warm. ;)

((As I type, the sun is shining right into our apartment. I love the sun...and I love that it's still around at 7:00pm. :D))

P.S.
Joshua Radin is officially my new music crush. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...