Monday, April 26, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

When it comes to new and innovative products, I always get this great desire to try them all out (Mascara is especially tempting to me - it seems like they're *always* coming out with something new!). Trying out new products for me is like opening up a great unknown present. Even if I'm still using a similar product, I will break open the newer product and try it out a couple of times before going back to my old one and using it up. Silly, I know. To my husband's great delight, I don't succumb to this desire very often (for which he's grateful), but when I do, there's usually great rejoicing on my part. ;)

I recently purchased Loreal's "Go 360° Clean" at Ulta (love that store!) and I can't say enough good things about it. I love the cleanser and the design of the bottle, but what I love the most is the little scrubby (Scrublet) thing that stores in the bottle...such a smart design! Between the cleanser and the scrublet, all traces of makeup are completely removed (a good way to test and see if all makeup is removed, it to put a little facial toner on a cotton ball and swipe it across your face - it's amazing how dirty ones face can be even without makeup on!). The scrublet might be small, but it's a powerful small! I have to say, it's probably the best $6.00 that I've spent in a long time. So yes, I'm a happy girl and finally content with a facial wash that actually does what it says. :) Yay!

So what's your new favorite beauty item?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Currently

I only follow a few blogs still - they come through my email and if they look interesting, I'll click on the link. That's what happe...